Your organizational data is at the very heart of any of your EPM applications. While data is often entered by users, there is a prevalant need to extract and transfer data from source systems like General Ledgers, subledgers, HR, CRM or other operational systems, this can include other EPM applications as well. While many organizations follow processes to establish an enterprise-wide chart of accounts, mappings between operational data and the EPM application structures are often required to establish a smooth and repeatable data load process.
Once the various data processing components have been implemented and tested, the execution of the involved steps is automated. This guarantees a repeatable process which consistently produces accurate results with full integrity. An important aspect of automation is the notification of users about success, warnings or failures of their data loads. This often extends beyond the scope of data and applies to the applications’ hierarchies as well.
FinTech Innovations has created the solutions for its customers to achieve the following results:
- Automated complex data loads across multiple applications with complex dependencies
- Configured General ledger extracts from Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE Edwards
- Custom-built General ledger and subledger extracts to improve performance and fullfil more complex requirements
- Establish drill through from EPM applications into operational systems
- Built agile automation frameworks to allow data transfers between various applications
- Implemented Audit Checks for data transfers which considered control totals across multiple currencies and data load statistics, identifying even smallest discrepancies
- FDMEE / FDM Classic / ERPi
- Oracle Data Integrator
- OneStream XF